Beginners Art Kit
THE BEGINNERS KIT CONTAINS
HOLBEIN Series K, FILBERT HOG HAIR BRUSHES
- 2, No. 2, 2, No.4, 2 No.6, 2, No. 8
- 2 No 5, Blocking-In Short Handled Flat Bristled Brush
- 1 NO 7, Blocking-in Short Handled Flat Bristled Brush
- One, Titanium White, 37mls Pebeo Oil Paint.
- One, Ivory Black, 37 mls Pebeo Oil Paint.
- 200mls AMSG Oil Medium
- 200mls AMSG Pure Turpentine
- 2, 8” x 10” Fredrix Canvas Panels
- 2, 10” x12” Fredrix Canvas Panels
Your Beginners Art Kit will be ready for pickup when you start your first class OR for Australian Online Art Students – your Art Kit will be posted to you.
International Orders: Please enquire if you would like an Art Kit posted to an address outside Australia and we will review and if possible will send you a quote.
WHY PURCHASE A BEGINNERS KIT?
Through experience I have found the most common dilemma around wanting to learn to paint is the one of ‘art materials' and what to choose from the vast array on offer in art supply shops.
The purchase of a Beginners Painting Kit allows easy access the world of ‘art materials’. The kit contains all you need to start out without extraneous and elaborate products that can make things more complicated than they need to be.
The kit in a sense is the first lesson in the pure practice of painting using simple good quality tools and materials.
The Beginners Kit is the jumping off point to further your understanding of ‘art materials. The Kit can be built on as you progress through your painting experience. It will evolve over time. Relax and enjoy the process.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.